Visit us on ...
"Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com
Dr. Sam Naficy has been awarded the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com - a website dedicated to rating the quality of physicians across the country. Out of 720,000 physicians, only 5% received this honor.
CASE OF THE MONTH
Seattle rhinoplasty surgeon Sam Naficy, MD performed this rhinoplasty procedure to help refine the tip and reduce the hump on the bridge of the nose. The patient also had a deviated septum which was corrected at the same time as the rhinoplasty.
See the before and after results here
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEEING WHAT YOUR NOSE COULD LOOK LIKE AFTER A RHINOPLASTY?
Seattle rhinoplasty surgeon Dr. Sam Naficy can perform computer simulations to help you visualize the potential outcome of rhinoplasty. Check out this link for more details about rhinoplasty simulations. Also, if you are wondering whether you would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty, you may submit your photographs to us for a virtual consultation.
DR. SAM NAFICY VOTED TOP SEATTLE PLASTIC SURGEON FOR THE FACE
Voted by his medical peers for his expertise in rhinoplasty and facial cosmetic surgery
If you are considering rhinoplasty we encourage you to schedule a private
consultation with Dr. Naficy or another equally qualified surgeon who regularly
performs rhinoplasty. There is a great variety in nose shapes and features and
each procedure must be custom tailored for the patient to get the best possible
result. During the consultation visit Dr. Naficy will listen to your concerns and
discuss your options. He will tell you whether you are a suitable candidate for
rhinoplasty and inform you of the potential risks of the procedure. Your breathing
passages will also be evaluated and it will be determined whether you are eligible
for insurance coverage of a portion of the procedure. Rhinoplasty costs will be
also discussed at that visit. If you are interested in a rhinoplasty simulation, digital photos can be taken during the consultation visit
and a rhinoplasty simulation will be performed.
Choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon:
When choosing a surgeon for your rhinoplasty, consider the following:
- Have you looked at enough of the surgeon's before and after pictures?
- Does the surgeon regularly perform rhinoplasty?
- Does the surgeon specialize in the face?
- Do you have a personal referral from a trusted source?
- Is the surgeon certified by either the ABFPRS or ABPS?
Bad reasons to choose a rhinoplasty surgeon are:
- He/She offered the procedure at the cheapest price
- He/She did a nice job on a friend's breast augmentation
Be weary of a surgeon who:
- Doesn't examine the inside of your nose
- Doesn't ask you what you don't like about your nose
- Doesn't answer your questions fully/completely
- Doesn't inquire about breathing difficulty
- Doesn't have an adequate number of before and after pictures or worse, if the pictures don't look that great