Visit us on ...
"Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com
Dr. Sam Naficy has been awarded the "Patients' Choice Award" by Vitals.com - a website dedicated to rating the quality of physicians across the country. Out of 720,000 physicians, only 5% received this honor.
CASE OF THE MONTH
Seattle rhinoplasty surgeon Sam Naficy, MD performed this rhinoplasty procedure to help refine the tip and reduce the hump on the bridge of the nose. The patient also had a deviated septum which was corrected at the same time as the rhinoplasty.
See the before and after results here
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN SEEING WHAT YOUR NOSE COULD LOOK LIKE AFTER A RHINOPLASTY?
Seattle rhinoplasty surgeon Dr. Sam Naficy can perform computer simulations to help you visualize the potential outcome of rhinoplasty. Check out this link for more details about rhinoplasty simulations. Also, if you are wondering whether you would be a good candidate for rhinoplasty, you may submit your photographs to us for a virtual consultation.
DR. SAM NAFICY VOTED TOP SEATTLE PLASTIC SURGEON FOR THE FACE
Voted by his medical peers for his expertise in rhinoplasty and facial cosmetic surgery
Dr. Naficy has successfully become double board certified by both of the major national medical boards that certify surgeons exclusively for facial plastic surgery:
- American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
To be board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete an accredited surgical residency-training program after medical school that provides training in facial plastic surgery
- Achieved ABMS board certification by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery or the American Board of Plastic Surgery
- Successfully complete an additional two-day examination focused solely on facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Present at least 100 surgical cases in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery for peer review for each of the previous two years
To be board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery a surgeon must:
- Complete one year of general surgery residency
- Complete four years of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery residency which includes nasal surgery, facial plastic surgery, and reconstructive surgery of the head and neck
- Pass a comprehensive two-day written and oral examination